Camp Narrows Lodge has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our website.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- Our site’s registration forms may require users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and other unique identifiers. This contact information may also used to contact the visitor when necessary. We will not share with other companies unless you have confirmed that you have expressly asked us to do so. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Unique identifiers are collected for other purposes most particularly in tracking your session on our site.
- This site contains links to other sites. Camp Narrows Lodge is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Our site occassionally uses forms for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address) and other unique identifiers. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their email address) and other unique identifiers. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- This site makes forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Access to the intranet side of our website are controlled and tracked by logon.
- Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
- This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Box 807 Fort Frances ON, Canada P9A3N1
807-274-2121 or 1-866-294-5067